At Namaste Lounge we have always prided ourselves on an extremely high level of cleanliness and ensure the perfect atmosphere for you and your guests. As we are faced with the global pandemic COVID-19 we are going above and beyond to create a level of protection for our team and guests that has never been done before.
We would like to share with you those protocols and enhanced actions we have implemented to give you peace of mind and reassure you that we are not just a venue to enjoy but also one you may trust and rest assure in the knowledge that we are working tirelessly to protect every person entrusted to us on a daily basis.
If you have any questions or further concerns, please do allow us to satisfy you. Our staff are on hand to answer any questions you may have when you join us, or if in advance our reception team would be delighted to help and are available on email: [email protected]
We are committed to keeping the Namaste Lounge family safe, both our employees and our guests are that family.
General Manager, Namaste Lounge
To ensure health, safety & wellbeing
What we do to protect you, our guests
- To comply with NHS track & trace every guest for each party entering the restaurant must provide their contact details. We have 2 options of track & trace, you may scan the NHS QRS which is linked to the NHS track and trace app or you may use our MC Group-UK track and trace of which your details will be securely stored for 21 days.
- When entering Namaste Lounge all guests are required to take a temperature check which must read less than 37.6C to ensure entry.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon arrival and throughout the restaurant and located at the entrance to the guest bathrooms.
- Face masks will be available at reception and must be worn whilst moving around the restaurant.
- Guests are required to respect social distancing guidelines at all times. When approaching reception please allow ample space between you and our reception team.
- Waiting or standing at the bar or reception areas is prohibited. We are only to happy to provide you with everything you may need at your table.
- We also operate a one way system when entering and leaving our venue to ensure a safe distance at all times.
- All common surfaces will be sanitised a minimum of every hour.
- There will be at least 1 meter between all dining tables.
For more information on our health, safety and wellbeing standards, call us on 01923 840157 or email us at [email protected]